《反恐24小时》第8季第9集中英文字幕
本字幕取自YeTs人人影视
《反恐24小时》前情提要
Previously on 24
蕾妮
Renee.
瓦德米尔先攻击你 你是自卫
Vladimir attacked you, and you defended yourself.
事情就是这样
That’s what happened.
要这样说吗
I don’t know.
我来证明 如果有其他任何人质疑这一点
I do, and if anybody else wants to ask you questions about that,
我会和你站在一起回答他们
I’ll be right there with you to answer them.
你暗示了我一些丹娜的事情
You implied something about Dana.
我想知道是什么事
I wanna know what it is.
我想她去见了某个男人
I think she went to meet some guy.
看一下这个
Take a look at this.
你觉得你能找到她吗
You think you can find her?
你答应过我 为你办完此事
You promise me I do this one thing for you,
你就不再来烦我了
and then you’ll leave me alone.
那是不可能的
That’s not gonna happen.
我们这次可是开门红啊
This is a sweet operation that we got going here.
知道吗 你搞到密码 然后我们下手
You know? You getting the access codes, and us pulling the jobs.
你不能这样对我 卡文
You can’t do this to me, Kevin.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我只知道俄国帮派中有一个很有势力的人
All I know is that there’s a very powerful man in the Russian Syndicate
有能耐贩卖武器级别的铀
who’s been trafficking weaponsgrade uranium.
你为谁卖命
Who do you work for?
我无权告诉你
I’m not at liberty to say.
迪米特里 给他点颜色看看
Dmitri, work on him,
直到他准备如实招供
until he’s ready to tell us everything.
一切都结束了 你很清楚 对吧
It’s over, you know that, right?
你想知道浓缩铀棒的下落吗
You want to know where the rods are?
我会告诉你的
I will tell you.
但我得得到完全豁免
But I want full immunity.
阿曼达 你看到了吗
Amanda, are you seeing this?
浓缩铀棒在哪里
Where the hell are the rods?
我们检测出有放射性微粒的迹象
We’ve picked up trace radiation signatures.
浓缩铀棒曾放在这里
The rods were here.
我告诉你了 浓缩铀棒在那里
I told you, they were there.
我派了两个手下看守它们
I had two of my men guarding them.
我们发现了他们的尸体 都被枪杀了
We found their bodies; both shot.
约瑟夫
Josef.
我不确定是否该信你 约瑟夫
I wasn’t sure I believed, Josef,
你连自己老子都敢出卖
that you would betray your father.
你因他拖延交货时间而惴惴不安
You were upset that he was holding up delivery of the rods.
现在我会把它们交给你
Now I’ve gotten them for you.
你什么时候能过来
When will you get here?
五分钟之内
Less than five minutes.
只管把我的钱准备好
Just have my money ready.
以下事件发生于凌晨十二点至一点间
The following takes place between 12:00 A.M. and 1:00 A.M.
反恐组 我是奥布赖恩
CTU. O’Brian.
克洛伊 我是杰克
Chloe, it’s Jack.
黑斯廷斯在吗 是的
Do you have Hastings there? Yes.
你准备好追踪这个电话了吗 准备好了
Are you ready to trace the call? We’re ready.
巴扎耶夫只要跟他的儿子接通电话
As soon as Bazhaev gets his son on the phone,
我们就开始对其进行三角定位
we can begin to triangulate.
好的 别挂
Okay, hold on.
法哈德 你在哪 你迟到了
Farhad, where are you? You’re late.
约瑟夫 是我 你爸爸
Josef, it’s me, your father.
不要挂断电话
Don’t hang up. Stay on the line.
千万不要
Please.
我知道浓缩铀棒在你手里
I know you have the rods.
是的
Yes.
我就是想让你知道
I wanted you to know.
警察也知道了 他们在这里
The police know, too. They’re here.
你告诉警察了吗
You told the police?
当然没有
Of course not.
是瓦德米尔的那个买主 他是联邦探员
It was Vladimir’s buyer he’s a Federal agent.
约瑟夫 实不相瞒
Josef, just so we’re up front,
我和你父亲在一起
I’m here with your father.
我叫杰克·鲍尔 反恐组探员
My name is Jack Bauer; I work with CTU.
你们怎么对付他都行 我不在乎
Well, do what you want with him; I don’t care.
可能你不在乎他 但是他在乎你
Maybe you don’t but your father cares about you.
他跟我们商量能否赦免你
He negotiated immunity for you.
你只要把浓缩铀棒交给我们
All you need to do is bring the fuel rods in,
其他的事都不用你操心
and you can put the rest of this behind you.
这是保障你安全的唯一办法
It’s the only way you’ll be safe.
安全 我父亲告诉你我弟弟的事情了吗
Safe? Did my father tell you about my other brother?
他如何对待我弟弟的
What he did to him?
欧力格快要死了 你知道的
Oleg was dying; you know that.
是啊 我们本可以救他
Yeah, we could have saved him.
要不是为了你的宝贝交易 他现在还活着呢
He would be alive if not for your precious deal.
是的 也许是这样 我不知道
You are right, maybe you are right, I don’t know,
但是… 人死不能复生
but… that doesn’t bring Oleg back,
而且我不能承受再失去一个儿子的痛苦了
and I cannot bear to lose another son.
我不用你担心
Don’t worry about me.
我很好 不 你不会
I’ll be fine. No, you won’t be.
你不会成功的
You won’t be anything.
一切都结束了
It’s over.
联邦探员在这里
Federal agents are here
搜寻一切可能的线索
going through everything.
整个城市都进入了警戒状态
The entire city is under guard.
如果你不把浓缩铀棒交出来 他们会搜捕你
If you don’t bring the rods in, they will hunt you down.
他们会杀了你的 约瑟夫
They will kill you, Josef.
我将无法保护你
I won’t be able to protect you.
我不想看见你受到伤害
I don’t want to see you hurt.
如果我把浓缩铀棒交出来
If I hand over the rods,
该怎么做呢
how does this work?
告诉我们你在哪里 我们会把你带回来
Tell us where you are, and we’ll bring you in.
就这样吗
Oh, just like that?
我们以前的事就一笔勾销了吗
After everything we’ve done?
是的 我告诉你了 他们会赦免我们的
Yes, I told you they have given us immunity.
好吗 约瑟夫 求你了
Please, Josef, please.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
你在听吗
Are you there?
是的 我在
Yes, I’m here.
你得马上把他带回来
You need to bring him in now,
要抢在法哈德赶到之前
before Farhad gets there.
约瑟夫 你听见了吗
Josef, did you hear that?
你得赶快离开
You need to move.
约瑟夫
Josef?
好吧 我这就过去
All right, I’m on my way.
我在路上给你打电话 告诉你见面的地点
I’ll call you from the road to let you know where to meet me.
当心别打中浓缩铀棒
Careful with the rods.
听起来像是枪声
Sounded like shots fired.
你们得去救他
You need to help him!
他在哪
Where is he?!
不清楚
I don’t know.
克洛伊 你确定他的位置了吗
Chloe, did you get a trace on that call?
不是很精确 不过他好像在
Not exactly, but it looks like he was
皇后区中部的法拉盛草地公园
in central Queens near Flushing Meadow Park.
马上派小组排查那个区域
I want units combing that area.
杰克 把嫌犯带回反恐组 了解
Jack, bring your suspect back to CTU. Copy that.
马上准备把他带走
Get him ready for transport now.
他死了吗 是的
Is he dead? Yes.
我们得抓紧时间
We need to hurry.
船在码头上等我们
The boat is waiting for us at the port.
去码头不是一个好主意
The port may not be the right thing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当局已经知道我们的计划
The authorities know our plan.
我们需要一个新计划
We need a new one.
喂
Hey.
你在干什么 别碰那东西
What are you doing? Don’t touch that.
你听到了吗
Did you get that?
是的 杰克
Yes, Jack.
我们在做声纹比对来确定他们的身份
We’re trying to get an I.D. off the voice print.
目前还没有什么线索锁定方位
So far, no luck locking down a location.
明白 我们马上启程返回
Copy that. We’re on our way back now.
抓紧时间 把浓缩铀棒装到车上
We need to hurry. Take the van and get the rods…
我们找到了跟最后说话这人吻合的声线
We’ve got a match for the voice at the end of the call
是法哈德·哈桑
Farhad Hassan.
就是说他拿到了浓缩铀棒
So, he got his fuel rods.
确定另一男子身份了吗 没有 长官
Any I.D. On the other man we heard? No, sir.
黑斯廷斯先生 罗伯·维斯找你
Mr. Hastings, Rob Weiss for you.
告诉他 我马上过来
Tell him I’ll be right with him.
告诉我巴扎耶夫预计到达的时间
Give me an ETA on Bazhaev.
是 长官 他一到这里就开始审讯
Yes, sir. Start the interrogation as soon as he gets here.
喂
Yeah?
杰克 我是克罗伊
Jack, it’s Chloe.
黑斯廷斯想知道你的预计到达时间
Hastings wants your ETA.
他想尽快审问巴扎耶夫
He’s anxious to interrogate Bazhaev.
我还有十五分钟就到了
I’m about 15 minutes out.
但我不指望从他身上得到任何情报
But I wouldn’t count on getting anything from him.
如果巴扎耶夫想告诉我
If Bazhaev could have told me
怎么抓住他的杀子仇人 他早告诉我了
how to get to the people that just killed his son, he would have.
杰克 我听说了你的遭遇
Jack, I heard about what you went through.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我很好 谢谢
Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks.
蕾妮怎么样了
How’s Renee?
她很担心你
Pretty worried about you.
她还在医务室
They’ve still got her in medical.
你能帮我转接一下吗
Yeah. Could you patch me through to her?
等一下
Hold on.
好
Okay.
蕾妮 杰克要和你说话
Renee, I have Jack.
杰克
Jack.
你还好吗
How are you?
我很好 你呢
Uh, fine, I’m fine. What about you?
我们有浓缩铀棒的线索了
We had a line on the fuel rods.
但是线索又断了
We lost it.
那现在有何计划
So what’s the plan now?
那还得黑斯廷斯说了算
It’s Hastings’ call.
我把犯人带回反恐小组 然后我就撤了
I’m bringing the prisoner back to CTU, then I’m out.
他们问你瓦德米尔的事了吗
They ask you about what happened, about Vladimir?
是的 克罗伊问了
Uh, yes, Chloe did.
是克罗伊做的任务简报吗
Chloe did the debrief?
对 其实…
Yeah. I mean, I wouldn’t…
也不能叫任务简报
I wouldn’t really call it a debrief.
我们就是谈了谈
We talked, uh, mostly, and, uh,
然后我写了份笔录
then I wrote a statement.
你解释了你这是正当防卫吗
And you explained how you acted in selfdefense?
是的 和我们说好的一样
Yes, like we agreed.
事情本就如此
That’s how it happened.
蕾妮 你一定要一口咬定
Renee, you’ve got to stick with that.
好 我尽量吧
Yeah, yes, I’m gonna try.
我知道这难为你了
I know this is hard for you,
但你没做错任何事
but you did nothing wrong,
你一定要这么想
and you need to start believing that.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
杰克 我不知道该怎么开口
Jack, I don’t… I don’t know how to say this,
但是我要说 我想确定
so I’m just gonna say it, ’cause I need to make sure
我没有误会你的意思
that I’m not misunderstanding, but..
当你说我”还有你”时…
when you say that I “Have you”…
我就是这个意思
I meant it like it sounded.
我们现在怎么办呢
So now what do we do?
我们会想出办法的
We’ll figure it out.
好吧
Okay.
我十五分钟后到
I’ll be in in about 15 minutes.
再见
Bye.
罗伯 我是布赖恩 我刚从你办公室
Rob, it’s Brian. I just got a flash from your office
得知总统批准的豁免权失效了
how this immunity situation the president authorized played out.
情况不妙 布赖恩
It’s not good, Brian.
真的很不妙
Really not.
就我所知 巴扎耶夫之子抢在我们赶到前
Now, as I understand it, Bazhaev’s son swiped the rods
把浓缩铀棒从他父亲那里偷走了
from his father before we got there.
是这样的
That’s correct.
现在他儿子已经死了 是的
And now the son is dead. Yes.
我们知道浓缩铀棒现在落在谁手里吗
Do we know who has the rods now?
很显然 在法哈德·哈桑手里
Apparently, it’s Farhad Hassan.
他在哪
And where is he?
我们在找 就是说你不知道他的去向
We’re looking. Meaning you have no idea.
布赖恩 是我促成了总统重组反恐小组
Brian, I pushed the president to resurrect CTU
并让你全权负责
with you at the helm.
你现在告诉我你可以胜任 我就相信你
Now, you tell me you can do the job, I believe you.
我能胜任
I can do the job.
那就好
Good to hear it.
如果事情搞砸了
‘Cause when things get this colossally screwed up,
总得找人当替罪羊
people look for someone to blame.
你想说什么
So what are you saying?
我希望那个人不是你
I’m saying I don’t want that person to be you.
我让你坐上了这把交椅 你是我的人
I put you there; you’re my guy.
如果你失败了 我也就完蛋了
If you fail, I fail.
这是绝对不能发生的
And that cannot happen.
现在我们达成共识了吗
Are we on the same page here?
你有什么建议
So what have you got in mind?
蕾妮·沃克
Renee Walker.
是她杀了可提供我们主要线索之人 对吧
She killed one of our main leads, isn’t that correct?
他心理变态 她是在自卫
He was a psychopath,she was defending herself.
她捅了他十五次之多
She stabbed him 15 times.
你的意思是这是谋杀
What, are you saying it was murder?
我是说这该由律师去决定
I’m saying that’s for lawyers to decide.
我们在谈论一个把个人生死置之度外的女人
We’re talking about a woman who put her life on the line
她本不必这么做的
when she didn’t have to.
这点她肯定占了便宜
I’m sure that will weigh in her favor.
你知道定罪意味着什么吗
You know what a conviction would mean
她会蹲很多年大牢
she’d go away for years.
一定得有人背这个黑锅 布赖恩
Well, someone has to pay for this, Brian.
你告诉我 你认为应该是谁
so you tell me who do you want that to be?
我从司法部派了个人
I’m sending someone over from Justice.
克蕾丝丁·史密斯
A Kristin Smith.
她会负责这件事的
She’ll take care of everything.
需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
别碍手碍脚 就万事大吉了
Just open the door and get out of the way.
我们做了地毯式搜查 长官
We did a sweep, sir.
没有任何危险物质的迹象
No trace of any hazardous materials.
好吧 完成了就回基地 是 长官
Fine. Finish up, get back to base. Yes, sir.
阿洛
Arlo?
我在
Yeah.
找到丹娜了吗 是的
Find Dana yet? I think so.
我追踪了她手机的GPS坐标
I’m tracking the GPS coordinates off her phone.
好 发到我的掌上电脑上
All right, send them to my PDA.
你确定这是一个好主意吗
Are you sure that’s a good idea?
我的意思是 说不定她这么做会有合理解释的
I mean, there could be a reasonable explanation why she’s…
是你多管闲事在先
Hey, you’re the one who stuck his nose in all this.
就这么做
Just do it.
好吧
Okay.
坐标发到你的手机上了
Coordinates are on your phone.
谢谢
Thanks.
我让所有人都回反恐小组了
Look, I’m sending everyone back to CTU.
你准备怎么做
What are you going to do?
我一小时内赶到
I’ll be there within the hour.
要是黑斯廷斯问起来
If Hastings asks,
就告诉他我去追踪一条线索了
just tell him I’m following up a lead.
我知道丹娜对你来说很重要
Look, I know Dana means a lot to you,
但你认为这真值得你擅离职守吗
but do you really think this is worth going AWOL over?
她是我的未婚妻 阿洛
She’s my fiancee, Arlo.
吉姆 我要用你的车
Jim, I’m taking your vehicle.
去找欧文 让他把反恐特警组带回反恐小组
Find Owen, have him take SWAT back to CTU.
告诉他我也马上回去
Say I’ll be right behind them.
没问题 长官
No problem, sir.
丹娜回来了吗
Is Dana back yet?
她还没回来 长官
I don’t think so, sir.
你找她有什么事吗
Do you need her for something?
找她有什么事
Do I need her for something?
废话 阿洛
Yes, Arlo,
她是我的首席数据分析员
she’s my chief data analyst.
我要她做好她的本职工作
I need her to do her job.
追查她的去向 找到后告诉我
You track her down, and you let me know when you find her.
黑斯廷斯先生
Mr. Hastings,
司法部的克蕾丝丁·史密斯来见你了
Kristin Smith from the Justice Department is here to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
史密斯女士
Ms. Smith.
黑斯廷斯先生
Mr. Hastings.
罗伯·维斯给你说明情况了吗
Did Rob Weiss brief you?
是的 我还得找蕾妮·沃克谈谈
He did. I have to interview a Renee Walker.
我在来的路上看了她的笔录
I read her statement on the way over.
在你看来她谋杀罪名成立吗
Did it appear to you that she’s guilty of murder?
维斯先生提醒过我你可能对此事存有异议
Mr. Weiss warned me you might have issues with this.
要让一个为国尽忠的女人背黑锅吗
With hanging a brave woman out to dry?
是的 我的确不认同
Yes, I do.
但她的笔录和鉴证科证据之间存在很大出入
There are major discrepancies between her statement and the forensic evidence.
我要她做的
All I’m asking her to do
只是解释清楚笔录中的疑点
is to set the record straight.
谨慎起见
I feel it would be prudent
对这次谈话要限制使用监视器
to restrict surveillance access to this interview.
好 但出于法律程序
Fine. But I would also like a video record of it
我想还是要录像
in the event of legal proceedings.
这要求不算过分吧
Can I ask you to provide that?
好吧 这边走 请
Yes. Right this way, please.
这是你的笔录报告
This is a transcript of your statement.
重新检查一遍再签名
You should review it before you sign it.
杰克刚说他还要多久到
How far out did Jack say he was?
十五分钟
15 minutes.
这是司法部来的克蕾斯丁·史密斯
This is Kristin Smith from Justice.
她要和蕾妮谈谈
She needs to talk to Renee,
你能回避一下吗 克罗伊
so if you’ll excuse us, Chloe.
和她谈什么
Talk to her about what?
克罗伊 你可以离开了
Now, Chloe.
谢谢 黑斯廷斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Hastings.
她要谈什么
What is she talking to her about?
她刚正要在笔录上签字
She was about to sign her statement.
我已经给她做完任务简报了
I already debriefed her.
克蕾丝丁需要搞清楚一些细节
Kristin just needs to fill in a few details.
我已经详加记录了
I already filled in the details.
我知道你是在保护蕾妮
I know that you are protective of Renee.
这点我尊重你
I respect that.
那就让我也参与谈话
Then let me sit in on the interview.
为什么
Why?
因为你的简报中有不实成分吗
Was your debrief not a full and honest statement of the facts?
我们对付的是持有核原料的恐怖分子
We have nuclear materials in the hands of terrorists.
现在 我要你集中精神回去工作
Now, I need you back at your desk focused on that.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
这是哪
What is this place?
集结待命区
A staging area.
是一个支持我们行动的商人的地盘
It belongs to a businessman who supports our cause.
我不想拖太久
I don’t want to delay too long.
我们得再找个办法
We need to find another way
把这些浓缩铀棒运出美国
to get the nuclear rods out of the country.
你听到过美国人是怎么对巴扎耶夫儿子说的
You heard what the American said to Bazhaev’s son.
他们已经知道我们的意图了
They already know what we’re trying to do.
所以我们得快马加鞭
Which is why we need to move quickly.
美国人可不是傻子 法哈德
The Americans are not stupid, Farhad.
如果我们现在靠近任何机场或者港口
If we go near any airfield or harbor now,
放射性探测器就会发现我们
the radiological detectors will spot us.
这些人是谁 萨米尔
Who are these men, Samir?
这些人是我雇的 自己人
These are men I have recruited. Our men.
他们在这干什么
What are they doing here?
把浓缩铀棒卸下车
They’re going to unload the rods.
我们得处理掉这辆货车
We need to get rid of the van.
然后呢
And then what?
你得休息下
You should rest.
我不需要休息
I don’t need to rest.
我要知道我们是在干什么
I need to know what we’re doing.
我们不可能把浓缩铀棒运出美国
We can’t get the rods out of the country.
那么干脆就地解决它们
So let’s use them.
就地解决 怎么解决
Use them? How?
用作武器
As a weapon.
来一次核爆
A radiological bomb.
我们要给美国人点颜色看看
We’ll show the Americans how strong we are.
给他们点颜色看看
Show them how strong we are?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
如果我们用浓缩铀棒对付美国人
If we use the rods against the Americans,
他们会踏平我们的国家
they will destroy our country.
轰炸我们的家园 侵占我们的领土
They’ll bomb us, invade.
就算什么也不做 他们也照样会侵犯我们
And if we do nothing, they’ll invade us anyway.
这就是你哥哥那个狗屁和平条约的主旨
That’s what this peace treaty with your brother is all about.
他们想把我们变成
They’re trying to turn us into another corrupt,
在你哥哥独裁之下
MidEast regime with your brother as dictator,
在美国人武器和金钱淫威之下的
kept in power by American guns
又一个中东傀儡政权
and money.
这难道不是我们联合起来反抗的原因吗
Isn’t that what we came together to prevent?
没有其他办法了吗
Is there no other way?
美国永远是我们的敌人
America will always be our enemy.
记住 我的朋友
Remember, my friend
千里之堤也能溃于蚁穴
even a giant can be toppled by a single stone.
得让他们知道我们不是好惹的
We need to make them fear us.
那算我一个吧
Then I’m with you.
你在笔录里说
So you said in your statement
出于自卫才杀死瓦德米尔
that you killed Vladimir Laitanan in selfdefense.
是这样吗
Is that correct?
是的 我如实记录了
Yes, that’s why it’s in my statement.
我在你的笔录里没有看到
What I didn’t see in the statement
任何关于你和瓦德米尔的过去
was any mention of your history with Laitanan.
你和他确实有过一段历史
You did have a history with him.
六年前在联邦调查局的行动中我做过卧底
I worked an undercover operation with the FBI six years ago.
瓦德米尔·勒塔纳就是目标
Vladimir Laitanan was the target.
那次行动的过程中
And during the course of that operation,
你必须接近他
you had to get close to him.
他对你着迷
He became obsessed with you.
试图强奸你
He tried to rape you.
是的
Yes.
但你设法阻止了他
But you were able to stop him.
我反抗了
I fought him.
断了两根肋骨被送进了医院
Put me in the hospital with two broken ribs.
我想档案里也有
I’m sure that’s in there, too.
你能反抗一个强壮而极度暴力的男人
You were able to fight off a stronger, violent man.
真让人刮目相看
It’s impressive.
但这次他攻击你的时候
But this time when he attacked you,
你没有反抗他
you didn’t fight him off.
我不能
I couldn’t.
他掐住了我的脖子 想要勒死我
He had his hands around my neck trying to strangle me.
我明白
I understand.
你当时认为他会杀了你
You thought he was going to kill you.
你的生命受到了威胁
You were in fear for your life.
然后发生了什么
So what happened next?
他快让我窒息了
He was choking me.
我抓到了把刀就捅了他
I grabbed the knife and I stabbed him.
出于自卫吗
In selfdefense?
是的
Yes.
你出于自卫捅了他… 十五次
You stabbed him in selfdefense… 15 times.
十五次啊
15 times.
捅第一刀就能阻止他
The first blow alone could have stopped him,
可你却没有停手
but you didn’t stop.
看着我 蕾妮
Look at me, Renee.
你是前联邦调查局的探员
You were an investigator for the FBI.
大家一致认为 你是最好的探员之一
By all accounts, one of the best they had.
你站在我这个角度来看这件事
Put yourself on my side of the table.
看看我看到的是什么
Look at what I’m looking at.
有人丧命了
There’s a dead body.
我一方面有你的笔录说你是正当防卫
On the one hand, I have your statement saying you acted in selfdefense.
可另一方面 我也有这些
On the other, I have these.
证据表明 是你一怒之下把他乱刀捅死
Evidence of a sustained and furious assault
杀人意图非常明确
with clear intent to kill.
作为前联邦探员
Now as an investigator,
你自己心里有数 对吗
you know which version is true, don’t you?
我就是在正当防卫
I acted in selfdefense.
我说一下我的想法
Let me tell you what I think happened.
你不顾后果地利用了这次至关重要的行动
You used an operation of unparalleled importance
来向行动目标寻仇
to seek revenge against a target without any regard for the final outcome.
我告诉你了 是他先袭击我的
I’m telling you, he attacked me first.
沃克女士 我了解你为国效力所做出的牺牲
Ms. Walker, I’m well aware of your sacrifice in service to this country,
不过我认为
but I do not think
这个黑锅不该由反恐组来替你背
that it is fair or right that CTU should be taken down
只因你以公谋私
because you used this operation
报一己之私怨
to seek out your own personal vendetta against Vladimir Laitanan.
我看过你的档案
I looked at your file.
这不是你第一次失去理智了
This isn’t the first time you lost control.
你上一次差一点杀了阿兰·威尔逊
You almost killed Alan Wilson.
就因为这个你才被联调局解雇的 对吗
That’s why you got fired by the FBI, isn’t it?
是的
Yes.
我看得出这对你影响有多大 蕾妮
I can see what this is doing to you, Renee.
它让你内心几近崩溃
It is tearing you up inside.
交代了吧 告诉我真相
Let it out. Tell me the truth.
你不能容忍瓦德米尔再碰你
You killed Vladimir Laitanan because the thought of him
所以你杀了他
touching you again was intolerable.
承认吧
Do the right thing here.
这就是真相 对吗 蕾妮
That’s what happened, isn’t it, Renee?
对吗 蕾妮
Is that right, Renee?
把他关起来
Put him into holding.
不准打电话 切断通讯
No phone calls. No communication.
我想看看我儿子的尸体
I would like to see my son’s body.
我们还没找到呢
We haven’t found him yet.
怎么了 我一直试着在联系你
What’s wrong? I’ve been trying to reach you.
蕾妮有麻烦了 她被重新审问了
It’s about Renee. She’s being questioned again.
你不是说你给她做完任务简报了吗
I thought you said you already completed the debrief.
是啊 不过这次是黑斯廷斯的命令
I did. Hastings ordered it.
他从司法部叫了个女的来
He called in some woman from the Justice Department.
蕾妮现在在哪
Where’s Renee now?
她在医务室
She’s in medical.
有那房间的监控录像吗
Can you get eyes in that room?
不行 他切断了所有监控
No. He cut off all access.
出什么问题了
What is going on?
他们想陷害她来当这次行动失败的替罪羊
They’re setting her up to take the fall for the failure of this mission.
抱歉 先生 任何人不准…
Sorry, sir. No one’s…
这是他们的圈套 什么也别说
They’re setting you up. Don’t say another word.
太晚了
It’s too late.
你想干什么 出去
What do you think you’re doing? Get out of here now.
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
她牺牲了一切
After everything she sacrificed.
也失去了一切
After everything she’s lost.
你要不要脸
Have you no decency?
杰克
Jack.
审问结束了
This is over.
举起手来
Hands in the air.
照做
Do it now!
孩子 你最好放下枪
Son, you better put that down
不然你会受伤的
or you’re going to get hurt.
没事的
It’s all right.
走
Go.
举起手来 女士
Ma’am, hands in the air.
你手上有没有把浓缩铀棒改造成核弹的资源吗
Do you have what you need to turn the rods into a bomb?
我们正收集材料
We’re gathering materials.
在这么短的时间里
Must be difficult
一定很难办吧
at such short notice.
爆炸物 不难搞 至于引爆器…
Explosives, no. Detonator?
我们正在想办法
We’re working on it.
我认识一个人
I might know somebody.
是个城里的教授
A professor in the city.
他精通电子学
With expertise in electronics.
他信得过吗
You sure he can be trusted?
信得过
Yes.
他会帮忙的
He will help.
他对我言听计从
He will do whatever I ask.
但是…
But still…
我还得谨慎行事
I will bring this up very carefully.
我需要和他单独谈谈
I need to talk to him in private.
好的
Very well.
办公室里有部电话
There’s a phone in the office.
阿里会带你去
Ali will take you.
攻击目标确定了吗
What is the target? Is that decided?
纽约的目标太多了
So many targets in New York.
难以取舍
It will be hard to choose.
萨米尔 快过来
Samir! Over here!
法哈德逃跑了
It was Farhad. He escaped.
找到他
Find him!
马上
Now!
解开手铐
Cuffs off.
让我们单独谈谈
Give us the room.
坐下 杰克 我站着
Sit down, Jack. I’ll stand.
这就是新的反恐组 你一手遮天是吗
So, this is the new CTU you hang your own.
如果你指蕾妮·沃克的事
If you mean Renee Walker,
我们只是问她几个问题而已
we’re just asking some questions.
标准程序
Standard procedure.
标准程序是做任务简报 这个克罗伊已做完了
Standard procedure is a debrief, which Chloe completed.
但你却从司法部找来个玩弄权术的角色
But instead, you’ve got some hack from Justice in there
企图提起刑事诉讼
trying to initiate a criminal prosecution.
我们只是想弄清事实
We’re just trying to establish the facts.
你是想找人给你顶罪吧
You’re trying to save your ass.
你求她帮忙时我也在场
I was there when you asked her for her help.
她答应了 我们也达到了目的
And she gave it to you, and we acquired the target.
你就这样回报她吗
And this is how you pay her back.
我不会让你得逞
I’m not going to let you do this.
我会先给白宫打电话
I’ll call the White House first.
白宫早已获悉
The White House knows.
就是罗伯·维斯把那个女人派来的
Rob Weiss sent that woman over here.
抱歉 我可能没说清楚
Sorry. Maybe I wasn’t clear.
我是说我直接打给总统
I meant I’d call the president.
那祝你好运 杰克
Well, good luck with that, Jack,
因为我认为总统对谋杀案向来不手软
because I think the president takes murder pretty seriously.
记得吗 她亲手把自己女儿送上法庭
My recollection? She prosecuted her own daughter.
现在 乖乖给我坐下
Now, I’m not asking. Sit down.
抱歉打扰一下
Sorry to interrupt.
我们很忙 克罗伊 我也不想打扰
We’re busy, Chloe. I don’t mean to intrude,
可法哈德·哈桑来电话了
but I’ve got Farhad Hassan on the line.
法哈德·哈桑
Farhad Hassan?
我本也不信 但是声音相符
I didn’t believe it, either, but the voice prints match.
你能搞清他在哪吗
Can you tell where he is?
不能 他用的是安全线路
No. He’s on a secure line.
要我接通他吗
Can I just put him through?
哈桑先生
Mr. Hassan.
我是布赖恩·黑斯廷斯 反恐组主管
This is Brian Hastings, director of CTU.
有人在追杀我
There are people chasing me.
他们手上持有你们要找的浓缩铀棒
They have the rods you’re looking for.
浓缩铀棒不是在你手里吗
I thought you had the rods.
不 已经不在我手里了
No. No more.
他们出尔反尔
They turned against me.
他们另有所图
They have their own plan
打算袭击纽约
an attack on New York.
袭击纽约
An attack on New York?
告诉我确切时间
When, exactly?
很快
Soon.
很快就开始了
Very soon.
这些人是何方神圣
Who are these people?
他们是伊斯兰共和国活动于美国本土的特工
They are IRK operatives working in this country.
告诉我名字
Okay, I need names.
快救我出去
Just get me out of here.
我会告诉你一切真相
I’ll tell you everything I know.
我们会救你出来的 哈桑先生
We’ll get you out, Mr. Hassan.
我说话算话 告诉我你现在在哪
I give you my word. Now, where are you?
森林山
Forest Hills.
这里有点像船舶仓库
Uh, some kind of boat warehouse.
赶快 我受伤了
Hurry. I’m injured.
他们在追杀我
They’re hunting me.
别挂电话
Hold on and keep this line open.
需要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
查出他的位置 叫科尔来
Pinpoint his location and get me Cole.
我找不到他 找不到他是什么意思
I can’t. What do you mean, you can’t?
他的小队回来了 但他没回来
His team came back. He didn’t.
欧文说他在追查一条线索
Owen said he was following a lead.
好吧 把欧文给我找来
All right, fine. Get me Owen.
告诉他 由他来领队行动
Tell him he’s going to be leading the team.
欧文 你有没搞错
Owen? Are you sure?
叫你去就去 克罗伊
Just do it, Chloe.
我的人会带你下楼并办好出门手续
They’re going to take you down and process you.
我希望你马上从这里消失
I want you out of this building.
好吧
Fine.
别这样
Hey, hey, come on.
别急着走呀 急什么
What’s the hurry? What’s the hurry?
你还问急什么 你朋友是整一个变态
What’s the hurry? Your friend’s a total freak show.
我知道 但是别这样好吗
I know, but come on.
别走 我会补偿你们的
Don’t go. I’ll make it up to you.
好吗 别这样
Okay? Come on.
至少让我送你们一程吧
At least let me give you a ride back into town.
我们自己走
We’ll walk.
晚安 女士们
Night, ladies!
我去撒泡尿
Gonna take a leak.
去吧
All right.
科尔 你来这干嘛
Cole, what are you doing here?
你还好意思问 我们正忙得不可开交
You’re asking me that? We’re in the middle of an operation,
丹娜 你不能擅离职守
Dana. You can’t just abandon your post.
听我解释
I can explain.
你可以一会再解释
You can explain later.
现在我必须把你送回反恐组
Right now, I’m taking you back to CTU.
我们的私事等核原料危机解除后再说
We can deal with our personal problems after we’ve secured the nuclear materials.
这不是你想的那样
It’s not what you think.
是吗 那我是怎么想的
Yeah? What do I think?
我没和他上床
I am not sleeping with him.
省省吧 我都看到照片了
Save it. I saw the pictures.
什么照片
What pictures?
上车
Just get in.
我不走 为什么不走
I am not leaving! Why the hell not?
因为如果我离开了 这事就没完没了了
Because if I leave, this will never end.
什么没完没了
What will never end?
你不会明白的
You do not understand.
那就让我明白 见鬼
Then make me understand, damn it!
恐怕不行
I don’t think that I can.
试试看
Try.
好吧
Okay.
时间紧迫
We don’t have a lot of time.
所以你最好快说
So you better start talking.
我的名字不叫丹娜·沃什
My name is not Dana Walsh.
我叫珍妮·斯科特
It’s Jenny Scott.
说
Yes?
找到法哈德了吗
You find Farhad?
还在找
Still looking.
他受了重伤
I injured him badly.
跑不远
He won’t get far.
我们不知道他可能与谁联系过
We don’t know who he might have contacted.
我会把浓缩铀棒运送到安全的地方
I’ll be traveling with the rods to a secure location.
要我来吗
Do you want me to come in?
不用
No.
你留下
You stay here,
把他找出来
and you find him.
森林山一带有占地六英亩的复合体仓库
It’s a sixacre warehouse complex in Forest Hills.
法哈德就在其中一座仓库里
Farhad is somewhere in one of these buildings.
浓缩铀棒肯定也在那
The rods must be there, too.
虽然我们空中有无人机监控
Drones are airborne,
不过它们将无法再监控十二分钟
but they won’t have eyes for another 12 minutes.
那警力方面呢
What about the police?
他们正在重新调度警力
They’re redirecting their resources,
但这是很大一块区域
but it’s a big area
要警戒该区域得花点时间
it’s gonna take a while to cordon off.
黑斯廷斯主管 您找我吗 长官
Director Hastings. You wanted to see me, sir?
鉴于奥迪斯探员不在
In the absence of Agent Ortiz,
我想你已准备好负责此次行动了
I assume you’re ready to take charge of the operation.
是的 长官 有三个小队待命
Yes, sir. Three units standing by.
好 我带你出去
All right. I’ll walk you out.
你肩头的担子可不轻啊 欧文探员
There’s a lot of pressure on you, Agent Owen.
我能处理好 长官
Oh, I can handle it, sir.
好 跟我说说 截击敌人的对策
All right, talk me through it. What’s the attack grid?
理论上
Our working theory’s that
核原料应该还在法哈德附近
the nuclear materials are still in the proximity of Farhad.
A小队和B小队的任务是
Teams Alpha and Bravo are tasked
锁定并解除浓缩铀棒的威胁
with locating and securing the rods.
C小队的任务呢
What about Team Charlie?
他们负责掩护撤离 长官
They’re responsible for the actual evac, sir.
这是标准的城市搜救行动流程
It’s a standard urban searchandrescue
速战速决
we’re in, we’re out.
果然很”标准”
Nothing standard about it.
等在这
Wait here.
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack.
你有话就说
You’ve got something to say, say it.
你好好想想 追杀法哈德那帮人
Think about it. The people that are chasing Farhad
已经知道他们的安全已成问题
already know they’ve got a big security problem,
所以很可能你的人赶到那里时
so most likely by the time your men get there,
浓缩铀棒早就消失得无影无踪了
those fuel rods will be long gone.
而你只派一支小队营救法哈德吗
And you’re down to one team covering Farhad?
那万一遇到武装抵抗怎么办
What if they run into resistance?
万一遇到会怎样
What if they do?
那样的话 你只会开枪打中比你要救的法哈德
Well, at that point, you start shooting at people that have a higher intel value
更有情报价值的人
than the man you’re going to try and save.
欧文探员清楚首要任务是全部留活口
Agent Owen knows the priority is to take all hostiles alive.
子弹可不长眼
Under fire?
这项任务艰巨得很啊
No assignment’s more difficult.
我对欧文探员很有信心
Agent Owen has my full confidence.
是吗 如果这是真话
Yeah. If that were true,
那你还站在这里和我谈什么
you wouldn’t be standing here talking to me.
你愿意去营救法哈德吗
You offering to bring in Farhad?
是的 如果你撤销对蕾妮·沃克的刑事调查
Yes. If you drop the criminal investigation against Renee Walker.
听我说 我知道你也不想起诉她
Look, I know you don’t want to prosecute her.
我能帮你摆脱两难的处境
I can be your out.
我明白你的意思 但我无能为力 杰克
I hear what you’re saying, but I can’t help you, Jack.
我以前也坐过你那个位置
I’ve sat in that chair before.
你现在的这个位置
The chair you’re sitting in now.
我知道那是什么滋味
I know what it’s like.
无数的要求 压在你身上
There’s a lot of demands on you,
而很多都是不合理的
many of them unreasonable.
但凡官居此位的人 至关重要的是…
But the people that last here, the ones that mattered…
他们知道什么时候说不
they knew when to say no.
这次是白宫 你不能说不
It’s the White House, you don’t say no.
你是反恐小组的头儿
You are the head of CTU,
你的能耐可比你想的大多了
you’ve got a lot more juice than you think.
尤其是面对核武器事件时
Especially with a nuclear weapon in play.
如果我们要这么做 杰克
If we do this, Jack,
这就不仅是为一次救援行动了
it’s not for one rescue operation.
而是得把整件事都圆满了结
It’s till this whole thing is over and done.
如果你想让蕾妮脱身
You want Renee freed up,
就不能再这么随心所欲了
you’re not in and out anymore.
我要你全身心投入进来
I want you in with both feet.
成交
Deal.
成交
Deal.
我在皇后区发现一个纽约警局的证物仓库
I found an NYPD evidence warehouse in Queens
那里有从毒枭那缴获的十二万赃款
with $120,000 from a drug bust just sitting there.
唯一阻碍他们进出的只有巡逻的警卫
It was only a matter of getting them in and out between patrols.
等等 你参与了一起抢劫案吗
Wait, you actually committed a robbery?
设身处地为我想想 科尔
Put yourself in my place, Cole.
卡文打算向黑斯廷斯告发我的犯罪史
Kevin was going to tell Hastings I’m a convicted felon.
他打算毁了我的生活
He was going to ruin my life.
换了你会怎么做
What would you have done?
反正不会这么做
Not this.
卡文向我承诺如果我跟他合作
Kevin promised that if I went along,
他就不再来骚扰我了
he would never bother me again.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
他最后食言了
He didn’t keep his end of the bargain.
这就是你在这的原因 对吗
That’s why you’re here, isn’t it?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你手里拿的是什么
What’s in your hand?
你刚才打算去杀了他们
You were going to kill them.
我不知道自己还有什么办法
I don’t know what I was going to do.
你打算无情地杀了他们
You were going to shoot them in cold blood.
科尔 听我说
Cole, listen to me.
我错了
I was wrong.
我知道错了 但我很害怕
I see that now, but I was scared.
我本以为这么做是为了我们
I thought that I was doing this for us.
为我们 你疯了吗
For us? Are you out of your mind?
我爱你 科尔
I love you, Cole.
别说了
Don’t say another word.
什么都别说了
Not one more word.
科尔 你要去哪 科尔
Cole, where are you going? Cole!
待在车里
Stay in the truck.
科尔 别这样
Cole, don’t do this.
科尔
Cole.
求你了 求你别这么做
Please, I am begging you.
这是我的问题 不是你的
This is my problem, not yours.
退后
Stay back.
什么
What?
去拿枪呀 那样的话
Yeah, go for it. That way,
我只要和你们中活着的那个谈就行了
I only have to deal with one of you losers.
我想你找错门了吧 哥们
I think you got the wrong address, pal.
是吗
Oh, do I?
但我可不这么认为
Somehow, I don’t think so.
或许你应该告诉我们你想要什么
Hey, maybe you should just tell us what it is you want.
也许是该你闭上嘴好好听着
Maybe you should shut up and listen.
科尔 求你了 我们走吧
Cole, please, come on. Let’s just get out of here.
你看起来很眼熟啊
I thought you looked familiar.
来看看 尼克
Looky here, Nick.
是大兵哥啊 嗯
It’s soldier boy. Mmhmm.
别开玩笑了
No kidding.
知道吗
You know,
真遗憾 我们不能抽空一起去喝一杯
it’s a shame that you and I can’t go grab a beer sometime.
就我们俩
You know, just the two of us.
我相信 我们一定颇有共同语言
I’m sure we’d have a lot to talk about.
我叫你闭嘴
I said shut up.
现在 我给你们两条路走
Now, the way I see it, you guys have two choices.
第一条路 回去蹲监狱
One, you go back to prison
罪名为盗窃财产和蓄意伤人
for grand larceny and aggravated assault.
若我进了监狱 她也吃不了兜着走
I go back to prison, she goes back to prison.
我猜她已经准备好去里面蹲一阵子了
My guess is, she’s prepared to live with that.
第二条路 我放你们走
Choice number two, I let you walk.
你们留着那些钱
You keep your 100 grand
有多少算多少
or what’s left of it
然后从哪来的回哪去
and you go back to wherever it is you came from.
就这样吗
That’s it?
就是这样
That’s it.
但要是再让我在这城里看见你们俩
But if I ever see you in this city again…
要是让我听说你们跨越州界
if I even hear about you crossing the state line,
别怪我痛下杀手 翻脸不认人
I’ll skip the formalities and kill you myself.
能照办吗
Do we have a deal or not?
没问题
Yeah.
我们照办就是了
We got a deal.
最好是这样
Better be sure.
我不想再见到你们中任何一个
I don’t want to see either one of you ever again.
你要干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
跟着他 为什么
Going after him. Why?
我们把他给做了
Oh, we get rid of him,
就能再利用她重操旧业了
we’re right back in business with her.
得了吧 伙计
Come on, man.
我们已经得手了
We got what we came for.
比想象的多得多
We got more.
我们… 就别再得寸进尺了
Let’s just… let’s not push our luck.
好吗
All right?
拜托了 好吗
Come on, all right?
我们才刚刚开始呢
We’re just getting started.
我们该收手了 好吗
We’re done. Okay?
明白了吗
You got me?
科尔
Cole.
你刚才为我挺身而出的那一幕
What you did back there,
我永远铭刻于心
I’ll never forget it.
回反恐小组吧
Let’s just get back to CTU.
科尔 我是真心的
Cole, I’m serious.
谢谢
Thank you.
科尔
Cole.
珍妮
Jenny!
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不该回来的
I shouldn’t have come back.










Recent comments